BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Social Network

I have definitely learned a new lesson that notoriety is everything. Just left the movie theatre and The Social Network film was amazing. I loved it but I have a question for you guys is Mark Elliot "ZuckZuckerberg  creator or his he a thief? I'm not exactly sure myself right now, he saw an opportunity for notoriety and went for it. Either way it all worked out for him. Besides the law suits Zuck made out like a fat rat. I appreciate how brave he is and how brave he was to take the idea of a Social Network for booty and turn it into something wonderful and lucrative. I give him an A+.  As Oprah has stated "find a void and fill it". 


Now for the notoriety factor, it showed to remain focused on your goals whatever they are and the way for what you want will be made. The film also taught me that I'm heading in the right direction. He wanted to be known and now he is. Hats off,  however, having to shaft your friends isn't my idea of true success... But his ass is laughing all the way to the bank. I'm not mad at that!

0 comments: