BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Housewives of...

The Housewives of Anything is a true addiction of mine. I live through these women is weird way. However, as an actor I was recently interviewed for a reality show and it's all bullshit. They wanted me to lie about my life and I wasn't for it. I guess I'm gonna have to blow up some other way. 


It's all scripted and lies... besides the actor.... oops I mean reality people are not paid very well. And I need coins in order to sell my soul. Yes we all have a price and mine is very expensive. While being interview by these people thought  I was perfect until I opened my mouth... I told them the truth. Yes I can read, No! I'm not crazy. No Ive never had plastic surgery. Yes I actually love my fiancé. At he end of the day I'd prefer to act on a real show for real money... LOL! However, I'm in love with the concept of others making fools of themselves not realizing that there true lives & personality are going to be revealed.


Now don't get it twisted I will do a reality show for the right $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

0 comments: